Monday, January 4, 2016

New CTMH Products Have Arrived in Seasonal Expressions




Wahoo, new Close To My Heart products have arrived! Flip through the pages of the Seasonal Expressions catalog on my website.

Here are a few of  my favorites:

Charlotte Workshops Your Way (page 7). This is one of three all new scrapbook and card kits that has been redesigned. All the instructions are available online. It's a super value at just $26.95. You get everything you need to create three 2-page layouts plus one Picture My Life pocket scrapbook layout.   You can also create NINE cards with some additional products like card bases and coordinating stamp set. And/or you can use the remaining complements, paper and PML cards to create some lovely greeting cards without adding to your purchase.

Leave it to the geniuses at CTMH to design Thin Cuts (shown on pages 9, 10, 19, and 27) to complement our stamps. I can hardly wait for my order to arrive so I can play with them.

Finally, the Everyday Life planner (page 36). I was hesitant at first because I use my smartphone calendar to keep me organized, but I just ordered this product to use as a daily journal. I'm excited to add photos, ticket stubs, whatever.

If you like it all and want to host a social gathering or workshop with your friends, please contact me at ezscrapbooks-at-cox-dot-net.

Have a memorable day,

Sheila

No comments: