Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Superhero

Here's my little Superhero.  This was a couple of years ago when he was graduating from preschool.  Now he is just about to finish first grade.  Where does the time go?  I'm so glad Close To My Heart created this Superhero paper pack along with the coordinating Comic Badge Buttons.  They are SUPER for preserving memories of the man in your life, no matter what age he is.  I added the Baker's Twine from the neutral assortment and Dimensional Elements Starts & Alphabet.




This layout is for the other man in my life, my husband.  I just need to get the photos printed.  Hopefully that won't take me too long.  *sigh*  These pages were created using a pattern from the uber talented Tresa Black. I love the banner which was so easy to do with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (also used for the journaling tag).




Have a memorable day,
Sheila

2 comments: