Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May is National Scrapbooking Month

I love that National Scrapbooking Month (NSD) and Mother's Day are both this month! And I'm excited to show you what Close To My Heart has put together for NSD.



Here's what you get


1 - D-size My Acrylix Stamp set
1 - 12" x 12" Colonial White Cardstock
6 - B&T Duos patterned paper (new heavier weight)
1 - You & Me Irrisistable chipboard die cuts
1 yard chocolate striped ribbon
1 pkg Opaques Mocha adhesive pearls
1 - Instruction Guide

Here's a closer look at the patterened paper:


You can get your exclusive You & Me scrapbook kit during the month of May for just $15 with a minimum purchase of $50 in Close To My Heart Products.  Or you can purchase the kit by itself for $34.95.  The kit is free when you become a Close To My Heart Consultant.  Visit my website to get yours today.

Now I've got to stop blogging and go play with my own You & Me scrapbook kit!

No comments: