Friday, April 1, 2011

April Stamp of the Month: Blessed

I was pleasantly surprised by the versatility of this month's stamp set.  You'll see what I mean when you scroll down.  I decided to get out of my comfort zone and make a circle card from the Wishes book.  The papers are from the Sweetheart paper pack (Item X7134B).

You can get this stamp set at a discounted price with purchase:


You spend: $25          $50.00      $75.00       $100.00
Savings:      25% off    50% off     75% off     FREE!
You pay:    $17.21      $11.48      $5.74        FREE!

Contact me or visit my website to order yours.


Thanks to the following Consultants who contributed to this artwork display:
Michelle Battitori, Neely Dean, Judy Faye Garner, Carol Harris, Sharryl Hales, Cathy Rogers, Joy McHargue, Julyne Morvis, Melissa Robinson, Shirley Ross, Rachel Ventura, and Tonya Whitehurst.

No comments: