Monday, April 26, 2010

Studio J is HERE!

Last July Close To My Heart unveiled plans to launch Studio J, Online Design Scrapbooking software - you may be more familiar with the term digital scrapbooking. But of course, this is digi scrappin' the Close To My Heart way. After countless hours of nerdy technical software programming (Horns and Trumpets please) Studio J is now available on my website ready for you to experience it. You can create designer scrapbook pages in minutes ready to be custom printed for your cherished album.

It is absolutely free to play, so take a peek today on my website.

These layouts were all created with Studio J. There's no photos to print and crop, no adhesive necessary! All you need is a computer, internet access and digital photos.

With Studio J, I was able to add text right over my photos.

I didn't have to crop out the beautiful scenery in these photos in order to fit them to the page.

There were people on the beach who ended up in our photos, but they're cropped out now.


I even have access to My Stickease coordinating embellishments (title & flowers) in Studio J. The ribbon, the brads, the vellum... all part of the Studio J experience.


This Halloween themed paper kit is exclusive to Studio J.


And I didn't have to cut out all of these circles, or crop tiny photos.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: