Monday, November 23, 2009

Gratitude Dude!


I stayed at a cabin where little phrases about gratitude are sprinkled all over. Too bad I need this reminder as often as I do. Are you like me and tend to harp on the negative? I'm working on changing that. Maybe I'll have to put gratitude phrases all over my house so I can be reminded even when I'm not at the cabin.

Today I'm grateful my cute kids get along so well. I kept my six-year-old home from first grade today. She has a runny nose, and is constantly sniffing and blowing. She's not sick enough to stay in bed, but I'd hate for her to pass this along to her classmates and teacher. And really, how much work are they doing this short week anyway. It's been so nice to have her here playing with her little brother. They had a picnic outside on the lawn and have been laughing and playing so well together.

I made this cute card for Thanksgiving using Twitterpated paper and Many Thanks stamp set from Close To My Heart. This card was super easy to create using all the fabulous products from CTMH including the Wishes cardmaking book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh great card! Loved catching up on your blog! Great posts!